SAYING, PHRASES, AND IDEAS TO MEDITATE ON OR UPLIFT YOU!
1. None of us are alone, and never are we forgotten! We all have within our very hearts, minds, and souls the best friend we shall always have for ever and ever. Look within and meet God. Let his Infinite Love for YOU flow through every part and parcel of your being, know the greatest truth and comfort; it will set you free!
2. Life is naturally rich and abundant as provided by our Father, and should be lived according to this Eternal Truth.
3. To praise God all day long, do all that you do for the greater glory of our loving Father.
4. Always choose to live in spirit-consciousness, thus adding to the overall Soveriegnty of our Spirit-Father on Earth.
5. Remind yourself at every oppertunity that love and expanded consciousness can be enough- but they must be deep and genuine and flow from your inner essence.
6. Our precious Father is our all and our everything! He is the driving, moving, and shaping Force in all of existence!
7. Our Father is at the core of our beings, acting as the Spiritual Nucleus, from which radiates unconditional love and absolute understanding!
8. Once you find your spiritual path, surrender fully to it, putting your full energy and being into perfecting your practice of the methods associated with that chosen pathway!
9. Our Father God is the Light of our lives, the Hope that we keep, the Justifier of our faith, and the Source of all comfort and understanding.
10. There is no seperation; there is only UNTIY and TOGETHERNESS with our Father and His Creation.
11. We live and move and have our being within our precious Father's Presence!
12. We are all the children of the Living God and as such, have a great destiny with our Father and within His wondrous Creation.
13. What a mistake to dream of God as far off in the skies when the Spirit of the Universal Father lives within your own hearts, minds, and souls.
14. The ideal life is one of loving service, rather than an existence of fearful apprehension and anxiety.
15. God is the King of my heart, the Truth in my mind, a Treasure for my soul, and the Ideal for my personality to follow.